How To Get Free Man And Van Quote
Our quotation system is very quick and easy to use and will guide you step by step to get a free moving quotation in less than 1 minute. Below is a list of steps to get a free quote:
- Start Location: Type the collection postcode. If you don’t the the full postcode, put the first section such as “NW1”
- Destination: Type the drop off postcode. If you don’t the the full postcode, put the first section such as “NW1”
- Pickup date & time: select the date and time for your move.
- Click the “Get Quote” button.
- On the top left of the form you’ll see the map and the start location and destination. Make sure you entered the correct details.
- Number of floors at Collection Address: If the lift is available, select number zero (0). if the lift is NOT available and need the driver to move your items on stairs, then select the number of floors.
- Number of floors at Delivery Address: If the lift is available, select number zero (0). if the lift is NOT available and need the driver to move your items on stairs, then select the number of floors.
- Entering Congestion Zone?: if your journey starts or ends in the congestion zone select number one (1), otherwise keep it to zero (0).
- Select How Many Hours The Van Is Booked: Select for how many hours do you need your booking.
- Vehicle type: Select the van size
- Move/Job Description: Describe what is the job and if you are making the booking for another person.
- Contact name: please write your full name.
- Contact email: please write your email address (make sure it is correct in order to get the quote emailed to you).
- Mobile number: Please enter your mobile number (we do NOT use your number for any marketing purposes).
- Get Quote: Click the button.
- After you click the “Get Quote” button another page will open showing “Your quotation is ready
- Click to view your quote details here” with a link to open to another page to view the quoting price and pay online using your card. In addition, you will instantly receive and email with the invoice and includes additional important information.